Building your dream home? With ULG’s One-Time Close Constructino loan, your lot, construction, and mortgage financing can be covered in a single loan. If you're looking to build and finance your primary residence a Construction Perm loan may be right for you.
- Interest-only payments during construction
- Fixed rate loan at modification
- Conforming loan limits
- A single set of closing costs
A One-Time Close Construction loan may be right if you:
- Are building a primary residence.
- Have a minimum FICO score of 700.
- Want one loan with a one-time close.
The following housing requirements must be met to qualify for a One-Time Close Construction loan:
- One-unit, single-family detached home
- Primary residence
- Builder of choice must be a licensed contractor
This program gives the ability to build a new home. The loan will not disburse in its entirety at closing, but will be disbursed to the builder for work in place as each construction phase is complete. At closing ULG may advance funds to acquire the lot or payoff any existing lien. All other funds making up the total amount for improvements will be reserved for later disbursement as work is completed.